Soul Hazard 2.0: Soul Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Getting Started
Cherry Blossoms Gettingstarted Welcome to Soul Hazard, the site where Legends are born. If you're looking to register on Soul Hazard, or you have already done so, please go through these links to better understand our systems. If you still need help, feel free to make a topic in the Forum Assistance board or you can private message a staff member.

SH Playlist
Spotlight
Cherry Blossoms Thespotlight

Cherry Blossoms Motmi Cherry Blossoms Cotm Cherry Blossoms Totm

Staff List
Cherry Blossoms Shstaff
Cherry Blossoms Auraa
Affiliates

-Please PM the Owner to request an Affiliate-

Our Button: ____________

Bleach Platinum Hearts
Copyright
Cherry Blossoms Copyrightg
Custom Characters, Races, Abilities, Weapons, Images, etc.
- Their Rightful Owners -
Encoding and Graphics - Site Admins

Anything that is created on this site, by the members of staff or otherwise, is the sole property of said creator. If you are found stealing said content or posting content that belongs to someone else without permission and claiming it belongs to you, you will be punished depending on the severity. Anything that has been created and posted on this site by the original owner is the property of that person and, to a lesser extent, property of the site. Stealing of said content is plagiarism and will not be taken lightly.
© All Rights Reserved.
Latest topics
» Download Free Full Europa Igo Maps For Android
Cherry Blossoms EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 2:40 pm by krisermu

» Fotos Ninas Desnudas 13
Cherry Blossoms EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 2:34 am by krisermu

» Iz3d Crack.rar
Cherry Blossoms EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:16 pm by krisermu

» Iz3d Crack.rar
Cherry Blossoms EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:14 pm by krisermu

» Greek Windows Xp Professional Without Service Pack
Cherry Blossoms EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:59 pm by krisermu

» WinUtilities Professional Edition 9.37 Eng+Rus
Cherry Blossoms EmptyFri May 30, 2014 3:41 pm by krisermu

» Express-scribe-transcription-player-5.13
Cherry Blossoms EmptyFri May 30, 2014 3:17 pm by krisermu

» US Win7 X86
Cherry Blossoms EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:18 pm by krisermu

» Express-scribe-transcription-player-5.13
Cherry Blossoms EmptyThu May 29, 2014 11:53 pm by krisermu

Top posters
krisermu
Cherry Blossoms IvotelcapCherry Blossoms IvotingbarCherry Blossoms Ivotercap 
Astaroth
Inna
Roy Asuka
Hayato
Addison Li
Jet
Castiel
Hikaru Noburu
Share Soul Hazard!
Share Soul Hazard with your friends by clicking one of the options below!

Cherry Blossoms

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Inna

Inna

Exp Points : 225

Cherry Blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Cherry Blossoms   Cherry Blossoms EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:42 pm

The sun was reaching its highest point over thte city of Utashinai. Off the pathways outside the living sector a Russian female was standing under a blooming cherry tree. The girl was staring intently at the falling blossoms, maybe too intently. Passing children and parents whispered at how strange this foreigner was. A sigh escaped her lips as Inna thought how the petals looked like snow. A sigh escaped her pale lips and she continued staring.
Back to top Go down
Astaroth
Admin
Astaroth

Exp Points : 280

Cherry Blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms   Cherry Blossoms EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:49 pm

Cherry blossoms floated through the air as the wind blew them from their respective trees, people bustled with excitement. The beautiful cherry blossoms lightened the mood of the entire city. It was something that tourists from near and far came to see some of the last cherry blossoms left. The war had destroyed so many of the homes to such beautiful trees. A girl of short-stature with a small yet curvy figure made her way through the crowd, her red piercing eyes focusing intently on the identity of each person she passed by. Her eyes suddenly focused more as someone who appeared to be Russian came into view.

Soul could easily guess the ethnic backgrounds of a person by merely glancing at their appearance. This girl was obviously a bit pale and simply had a Russian air surrounding her. Though being pale was certainly not a dead give-away that you were of Russian decent. After all, Soul herself was very pale and she had been born in Tokyo, Japan. With quick strides she made her way towards the Russian female, licking her lips slightly. When she grew near she moved as close to the woman as physically possible, giggling at the closeness. "Would you happen to be Russian?" the girl managed with a giggle, the first words to a conversation.
Back to top Go down
https://soul-hazard.rpg-board.net
Inna

Inna

Cherry Blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms   Cherry Blossoms EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:01 pm

Inna blinked and seemed to be drawn back from her cherry blossom trance when she heard a giggle. Looking down the female would see a smaller girl, paler than she, very close to her. "Would you happen to be Russian?" Inna looked her up and down. Small, red eyes and white hair. Like those men from Russia.. "Ah. Hello.. Ja.. I Russian." She managed to smile and started to feel uncomfortable from the closeness.
Back to top Go down
Astaroth
Admin
Astaroth

Cherry Blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms   Cherry Blossoms EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:04 pm

Soul giggled once more, looking the girl up and down, the half-bloods nose twitching slightly. "I knew it! My nose is never wrong." she winked at the girl, taking a step back and spinning around as she gave her her space, a sadistic grin crossing her face. "So you might not want to talk to me considering my dad was one of the people who conquered your homeland.~" the young girl giggled once more, something she did quite a lot due to her psychotic nature. Her dad was the spirit-side of her half-blood nature, while her mother was the human side.
Back to top Go down
Inna

Inna

Cherry Blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms   Cherry Blossoms EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:14 pm

Inna frowned and looked around the park at the children and back to the twirling girl. So she was a Spirit? She shook her head. Half a spirit.. How pecuilar. When she stated that her father took over her country she felt her heart tinged. because of that invasion Inna lost her brother. "I.. am not sad. Things happen for reason ja? Maybe it was for best of country.." Making up excuses for the reasons things happened was part of Inna's complacent nature. Never wanting to place blame.
Back to top Go down
Astaroth
Admin
Astaroth

Cherry Blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms   Cherry Blossoms EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:21 pm

At her comment of everything happening for a reason, Soul could do nothing to prevent herself from bursting into laughter at how ignorant the statement was. Merely disregarding unfortunate events instead of facing them with the mere excuse that fate wanted it to happen and there was nothing she could do was certainly something that seemed to be common in humans. For far too many centuries had this race of prime-apes relied heavily on their 'God' and 'fate' to make up for their actions. Their needless wars, their unreasonable slaughter of each other, and their criminal acts that were unknown to the Spirit World. Perhaps it had something to do with how emotional the human race was. You take the good with the bad, of course.

Soul placed her hand on the Russian girl's shoulder, almost comfortingly if only she had any intent to comfort the girl. She was a sadist who revered in the pain wrought upon those around her. The emotional distress of this young girl losing her homeland was something she could thrive on. She leaned in closer to her face, the expression she wore was that of a teasing nature, her right eyebrow slightly raised. "Did you happen to lose anyone close to you? Were they slaughtered in cold blood? Killed as if they were nothing? Torn apart like worthless bags of flesh?" she giggled sadistically, grinning from ear to ear. She gave herself goosebumps of excitement with such talk.
Back to top Go down
Inna

Inna

Cherry Blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms   Cherry Blossoms EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:33 pm

Inna was suprised that the girl burst into a fit of laughter. Now even more uncomfortable Inna lifted her scarf to cover her mouth and nose. The girl rested her hand on the Russian's shoulder and said, "Did you happen to lose anyone close to you? Were they slaughtered in cold blood? Killed as if they were nothing? Torn apart like worthless bags of flesh?" Inna felt the girl getting some kind of happiness from the thought that Inna's family was killed. Hesitantly she mumbled, "On..only brother.. I did not see. Was on train to coast. He stayed behind to help.." Inna stepped back, holding her arms infront of her as if shielding herself from the sadisticness she felt.
Back to top Go down
Astaroth
Admin
Astaroth

Cherry Blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms   Cherry Blossoms EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:37 pm

Soul giggled at how defensive the girl suddenly became, backing up and holding her arms defensively as if to block the half-breed from getting too close. Soul frowned, almost mockingly as she moved closer to the girl, pressing her back to the wall as she moved closer, not allowing any openings for her to move away. Soul moved her face mere inches from the Russian's, a smirk of satisfaction crossing her face as she looked into her eyes. "There's no need to fear me. I won't hurt you." she stated factually, as close as she could possibly get, her face moving closer. "I'm sorry if I scared you." she chanted, giggling slightly. "I'm not proper in the head if you haven't noticed..."
Back to top Go down
Inna

Inna

Cherry Blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms   Cherry Blossoms EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:45 pm

The white haired female backed Inna up against a wall. She closed her eyes tightly as her face moved closer to hers. "I.. I not scared." Swallowing her fears Inna opened hers eyes and resumed her expressionless face. "It is o-kay." Her accent still hinted a bit of fear. "I..I am Inna.. My friends called me Matti.. Ni-nice to meet you.."
Back to top Go down
Astaroth
Admin
Astaroth

Cherry Blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms   Cherry Blossoms EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:56 pm

Soul smiled, kissing the girl's cheek lightly before taking a step back and looking her over once more as she had done earlier. She extended her right hand, palm facing to the left, to shake the Russian girl's hand upon her introduction, responding. "You can call me Soul. My last name is Kiyoko. I am half-breed born in Tokyo, Japan." she stated, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Inna

Inna

Cherry Blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms   Cherry Blossoms EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:06 pm

Inna blushed bright red when the girl named Soul kissed her cheek. Touching her cheek the female watched as the girl extended her hand. For a second she was dumbfounded then realized shee was supposed to shake back. Taking Soul's right hand in her left she shook it. "Nice to make aquantince Soul." Inna smiled with bright pink cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Astaroth
Admin
Astaroth

Cherry Blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms   Cherry Blossoms EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:25 pm

Soul giggled at how bright and pink the girl's cheeks were. Soul extended her hand forward, gently taking the girl by the hand. Although her English was broken, this Russian intrigued her. With a smile, she slipped into a nearby ally where no one was around, pulling the girl with her elegantly, suddenly pushing her against the side of a building, smiling. "You're so cute when you blush, y'know." Soul commented, pressing her body against hers. "It makes me... As you humans say, hot." she giggled at the last word, not sure if it was the proper term or not.
Back to top Go down
Inna

Inna

Cherry Blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms   Cherry Blossoms EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:39 pm

Inna was confused as to why the half blood took her into an ally, even more when she was being pushed back against the wall. "You're so cute when you blush y'know. It makes me... as you humans say, hot." She pressed her body against hers, causing Inna's face to blush a brillant shade of red. She gasped out a hot breath, stuttering, "S-Soul.. What.. what are doing.."
Back to top Go down
Astaroth
Admin
Astaroth

Cherry Blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms   Cherry Blossoms EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:42 pm

Soul leaned her face in closer to hers, gently capturing her lips in a kiss, her hands rubbing slowly up her thighs, grabbing every bit of her on their way up towards her breasts. She broke the kiss briefly, giggling. "I'm seeing why humans enjoy doing this so much." she giggled, winking as she recaptured her lips, slipping her tongue into her mouth to press against hers.
Back to top Go down
Inna

Inna

Cherry Blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms   Cherry Blossoms EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:49 pm

"Ahh.." Inna gave in to Soul's kiss and closed her eyes as she felt her hands rub over her thighs. A muffled moan escaped her lips as Soul grasped her chest. Wrapping her arms around Soul's neck she kissed back deeply, carressing her tongue with her own.
Back to top Go down
Astaroth
Admin
Astaroth

Cherry Blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms   Cherry Blossoms EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:51 pm

Soul propped the girl up against the wall, pulling her legs around her waist as she carelessly tore the girls clothes off, literally. She did so until the girl was completely naked and at her mercy, her grabby hands squeezing and fondling her bare breasts, pinching her nipples between her fingers all the while she sucked on her tongue, her own meshing and wrapping around it.
Back to top Go down
Inna

Inna

Cherry Blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms   Cherry Blossoms EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:05 pm

The Russian shuddered as she felt her uniform being torn from her pale body almost effortlessly. Wrapping her legs tight around Soul's waist, pulling her head to hers, her temperture rising as she let Soul have control. This was so unlike herself she thought. But it didn't matter, the desire was stronger. Inna ggently scratched her nails up Soul's back, pulled away her head and began to softly suck on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Astaroth
Admin
Astaroth

Cherry Blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms   Cherry Blossoms EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:10 pm

Soul moaned quietly under her breath as the girl sucked on her neck and scratched her back, enjoying the pain and pleasure. She finally understood why humans enjoyed this so much. Her clothes suddenly faded away into her skin, her shape-shifting abilities coming into effect as she now stood completely naked, her mouth planted firmly on the girls neck as she nibbled and sucked on the tender flesh, careful not to accidentally let her sharp teeth extend. She shivered, moving her lips to the girl's ear, whispering. "How would you like it...?" her hot breath curled along the girl's ear as Soul slowly formed a dick where her pussy once was, gently rubbing the head along the girl's slit. "Like this?" she purred, before shape-shifting back to normal, rubbing her pussy against hers. "Or all natural?" she giggled, not minding either way.
Back to top Go down
Inna

Inna

Cherry Blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms   Cherry Blossoms EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:01 am

Soul's hot breath in Inna's ear let another moan slip from her mouth. She bit her lip as she felt herself become hotter and wet. Inna's eyes widen as she felt the girl's anatomy change against her. Her body shuddered when she rubbed her member against her throbbing wet slit. A moan squeaked from her throat as the mere thought of this woman taking here there sent a thrilling pleasure across her skin. Inna stroked down Soul's spine, grabbing her ass and slipped her finger into her wet pussy. She pulled it out and in as she whispered hotly, ''Whatever you would like ja?''
Back to top Go down
Astaroth
Admin
Astaroth

Cherry Blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms   Cherry Blossoms EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:11 am

Soul moaned quietly under her breath as the girl squeezed her ass and penetrated her pussy, her own juices coating the Russian girls fingers. Soul leaned in and nibbled on Inna's ear lobe lightly while fondling her breasts a bit more roughly, squeezing them like water balloons. She purred into her ear, the dick slowly reforming just above her pussy, her moans of pleasure hot against the girl's ear. "Just keep squeezing my ass like that, baby." she cooed quietly into her ear as she slammed the entire length of her new seven inch long appendage base-deep into her wet pussy, pulling back almost completely only to slam it right back in just as forcefully.
Back to top Go down
Inna

Inna

Cherry Blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms   Cherry Blossoms EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:28 am

''Ahh!'' Inna threw her head back as Soul penetrated deep into her. Waves of pain and pleasure surged through every sense. Digging her claws into the girls back was the only way she could stay upright. With every thrust she moaned loudly with ectasy. ''Ja.. Ja! Ja!'' Sliding her left hand up Souls neck she gripped her hair, pulling her head back and kissing deeply, needingly. Her right hand slid down and fondled her ass firmiy.
Back to top Go down
Astaroth
Admin
Astaroth

Cherry Blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms   Cherry Blossoms EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:32 am

Soul moaned lustfully into the kiss, her hips almost like a blur as she slammed in and out of the teenager's tight pussy, her large dick slamming in and out of her, almost tearing into her without mercy. Her own claws dug deep into the girls shoulders in the process of pinning her against the brick wall, the girl's bare skin probably in pain from the rough bricks rubbing against her skin. The relentless pounding of her cock in and out of her constantly rocked the small body she held there, her hands groping and exploring her body while he tongue explored the inside of her mouth, tasting her saliva.
Back to top Go down
Inna

Inna

Cherry Blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms   Cherry Blossoms EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 am

Inna arched her back under the force of souls grip. The Russian's skin was hot, she felt her juices gush forward from inside her pussy. She felt the girls claws dig into her shoulders, almost numbed from the endorphins of the sex. Inna bit the girl's lower lip, holding onto the girls hips as if asking her not to stop until they came. The light eyed female caught sight of the girl's pale breasts and let go of her hips to slide her hands up her stomach and caress them gently, they were soft, not as full as her own but a handful. Just the way she liked it. Inna lowered her head and began to lick her nipple, fondling the other breast while she sucked on the other.
Back to top Go down
Astaroth
Admin
Astaroth

Cherry Blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms   Cherry Blossoms EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:43 am

Soul's moans grew more rapid, her hips thrusting back and forth faster than she thought could be possible as Inna drove her further and further into pleasure. Between her mouth and hand pleasuring her breast and her tight pussy squeezing and pulling on her dick, she could hardly take much more. She sped up, slamming her hips against the girl's roughly, nearing almost two thrusts with each second, not slowing down until they both came, her eyes lit up as she increased the size of her dick to eight full inches and made it slightly thicker, now realizing just how tight the girl really was, the blood almost completely cut off from her dick as she tried hard to continue ramming into her tight wet sex without slowing down. She caught sight of the girl's large breasts bouncing from the force of her thrusts and quickly took them in her hands, extending her fingers to completely grip the breasts, squeezing them roughly and lowering her lips to take her nipple into her mouth, lightly nibbling it and flicking it with her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Inna

Inna

Cherry Blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms   Cherry Blossoms EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:58 am

Inna raked her nails down Soul's back as the pain from her dick raged. '' ah.. I feel.. Ah.. '' the orgasmic sensation was so intense she couldnt form a complete sentence between the moans. ''I am cu-'' leaning forward as the girl took her breasts in her hands, her hard nipples aching for her tongue to touch them. Inna shudder and felt her hot juices splurge from her, around her member out. She threw her head back and let out a primal scream of pleasure as she cummed over and over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cherry Blossoms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossoms   Cherry Blossoms Empty

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossoms
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Hazard 2.0: Soul Academy :: Forum Archives :: Japan :: Utashinai, Hokkaidō-
Jump to: